Monday, February 15, 2016

Forgive And Forget

They say to forgive But to never forget.
I grew up learning that almost all my life I forgave people for their past .
While I never spoke with them ever again or looked back.
I kept it real with them from the beginning but then they gave  me a reason to keep on leaving .
While most people deal with their problems.
I ran away from them .
I never would say Im the type of person that forgives.
But I would say I give up so much .
Even with the ones I've known the most .
My trust is so deep .
I cant barely trusts anyone .
But once I do .
And then there's a reason for me not to .
 Then  it's done.
I give up and iqnore and pretend like they no longer exist.
To the point where they wonder off And question themselves if they even  exist.
-Nadira Ahmed


No comments:

Post a Comment