Sunday, February 28, 2016

Priorities 


Why get in a commitment relationship. 
Have you ever asked yourself why ?

Why tell her you want to  be in one 
And then later end up not having her as a priority. 
And placing her in the category  as one of them ?

 I no longer label relationships or even bother to even be in one anymore .

 I no longer take anyone serious  anymore 
Because the fact that everyone is a joke .

Don't come  to me 
Don't hesitate to spend time with me .
If you cant put me as a priority .
Then I dont want it . Because  I'm no second choice 
Nor I'm I your option.

That's one thing people need to notice is that if someone is going to sign up to be in a relationship. 

Then they have to make you part of their life .
Listing you as there priority  making you the one , And that includes giving you the time .

-Nadira Ahmed 

No comments:

Post a Comment