Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Humble

He was humble  .
Cared for others so much.

Did anything for other people whenever  they needed help.

He would be the first one to offer a helping hand.

Always would put other people first.
Other then himself .

So genuine so pure.

Its like he was the sweetest thing id ever seen.

I remember the first time I seen him
And I asked him a question.

First thing I remember was him looking up and smiling.

He had the biggest smile.
Something more then ordinary .

After All the things he goes through.
Im surprised he still maintains to be happy.

 And thats one of the things I truly love about him.

Ive known him for years .
And from this day  every time  I see him.
I can't stop myself from laughing or either smiling .

Even through my worst days .
I know that he always finds a way to cheer me up.

Hes a good advices never fail.

I appreciate
 how he always tells me to have patience in life .
No matter  what life throws at me.

He's just someone  I will always keep close near my heart.
And he's just  someone thats worth having.

-Nadira Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment