Tuesday, January 16, 2018

 Dreams

Growing Up as young kids we always wanted to be something .
Something like  a character out of a comic book or either a fairytale story.


Where some kids wanted to be something more such as Writers, Doctors or Engineers.

We always wanted to be something as we were growing up.

Because all we ever did was dream.

I seen myself as a writer .

Someone who writes books and novels.

Someone who writes and go on for hours.

I loved writing , 'I feel in love with writing ever since.


Now that I grew up I started writing poetry .
I started writing short stories.

The love I had for writing since I was young made me fall in love with it even more.

Follow your dreams .
Do the things you seek.
Reach out for your goals.
Never hesitate to achieve.

-Nadira Ahmed



No comments:

Post a Comment