Sunday, April 23, 2017

Work of Art



I'm more then just the girl you call somebody .

Im more then the pictures in your head of me you tend to see.

The illusion in your head telling you I'm just so pretty.

Im more then the glitz and glam .
See I am someone thats extraordinary.

You might picture it in your mind.
That Im just the girl the one who gets all the attention from men.

The one that doesn't give them a chance.

But there is more to me.

From underneath all that beauty  I'm a work of art.

The type of art you can stare at .
i'm not speaking about a portrait such as a mona lisa.

I am something thats more different .
I'll make sure my words touch you.

Before they fall out of my mouth.



Im a master in disguise  .
A girl that has so much hidden in her eyes.

My thoughts are written with ink and they can be found  in bookshelves.
Just to know a bit more about me you'd have to look more into details.
Try to understand the true meaning of  my writings.
Where every thought is created by a individual   story  .

-Nadira Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment