Sunday, May 14, 2017

Different



I believe weddings are beautiful .

I believe there meant to happen for a reason.

Most folks might not get there chances now.

But I believe that theres certain times for everyone .
We tend to fall in love with the one we want.

Not to fall in love to fast that we end up with someone were not worth wanting.

At times I get pushed into marriages .

Sometimes I get asked  why I haven't got married yet.

Everyone is different.

Just like colors not every color is the same.

Every shade has its own name.

Some colors might look similar.

But not all are the same.

Thats why its better to wait for the right time to come.
without no rushing .
 Thats when everything changes.
And thats how you know it was meant to happen.

-Nadira Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment