Sunday, October 29, 2017

Isolate me from everyone •

I pray to god to be alone
If it's not with the person I want .
I pray that I don't see marriage .
Or have the ability to have my first child
If it's not with the right one.
See some people think I'm selfish
But I just want what I want .
What is love if it's not being married to the one you love ?
What is any of this if it's not what you settled for?
I don't want to make mistakes and regret my choices .
I rather be left lonely then to settle for something I never wanted .
My biggest  fear in life is to run and marry someone I don't really love.
All because there the ones that are desperate in love .
I pray to god I never make this choices in life. because the choices I make will forever haunt  me till the day I die .
Marriage is very important .
I choose wisely .
Because once you give your self away .
To someone .
Just know that you don't get a second chance  to relieve that moments with the right one  .

-Nadira Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment