Wednesday, August 8, 2018



Creativity “



I don’t wanna Lose creativity on the Things
I’ve always had a passion for.

I don’t wanna have to lose hope  .
On the things I know matter the most .


 “See people that talk about the things they Always loved doing. “

And how they gave up. 
And that just breaks my heart .

“You can share your creativity.
To others .

Why not teach someone a thing or to?

Some people can learn a lot.

It’s like you can make a difference to someone life .

Why not share that piece of information 
With someone?


I’ve always loved the thought of inspiring people .

It’s Always  been in my blood . 

I’ve been doing poetry for seven years now .


And the thought of giving up haven’t come to me .


And I’m glad it hasn’t not .



-Nadira Ahmed 

No comments:

Post a Comment