Wednesday, September 25, 2019



Bullets  

I’m tired of the killings. 
I’m tired of hearing mothers crying .

I’m tired of this young generation suffering .

I’m tired of my old friends dying .
I’m sick of funeral every other day.

I mostly don’t visit them .
Cause I just can’t resist the pain .

I’m sad for the ones locked up doing time .

The pain just hits different when The mothers are traumatized from all of this .


I’m sad for the ones gone already.
And have passed away.

Bullets flying everywhere .

They make it seem like it’s a game having to take someone’s life away .


Sometimes it’s not just the environment.
But it’s the people causing it.

You can run away as much as you can .
From it.

But you will always continue to see people in gangs.

As long as your  in that type of environment each and everyday . 


-Nadira Ahmed 

No comments:

Post a Comment