Sunday, March 3, 2019

Emotional detached

Your the reason why I am emotionally  detached .
Your the reason why I feel numb inside .
All the feelings I use to have everything seems like it has disappeared From time.
But there's still a part of me that will always  love you unconditionally.
Maybe one day we should give it a try.
I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt to love  again.
I take that chance with  you any day .
Funny how people ask if I ever fell in love .
And how I try to shake it off and ignore it like I never did.
If only they knew the love I had for you and how it changed me as a person .
They would think twice before they ask me why I’m so heartless.
The more I started  to look in the mirror.
The more I becoming more like you these days .
Emotionless and unattached not having to label anybody .
Running away from every body everytime they get attached  or close to me  .
I don't like talking about this to anyone  because I don't like coming off  as weak.
Explains  why I walk around with my guards up  everytime someone gets near me .
I loved you more then you'll   ever know .
And having the thought of not seeing things as it once was .
Is one of the reasons why  its been killing me.
And why im  becoming so cold .
Its The reason why I don't share my feelings to anyone anymore   .
The reason why I walk around saying love doesn't exist .
I never wanna get married  .Or I rather stay single as it is.
I just Want us to fix this.
Maybe I can heal you and ease away the pain.
Until then I Just want you to know that I really miss you.
And I Wish you was still here .


-Nadira Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment