Wednesday, January 6, 2016

.Your A Queen And You Deserve  to Win A Trophy.


I told her your a  Dime.
You dont have to worry Hun.
She said if I had someone to love 
I would've  gave my whole self to them.
You see I just dont feel pretty like other girls.
Since myself esteem is very low.
Do you think anyone  can ever love me?
You know?
I told her never give a 100% of yourself to a person.
Unless you really know them .
Because out here its dangerous.
They can take your heart.
And crush it.
Cause they dont deserve it.
She was innocent and didn't know that much About the world.   
She was the type of girls 
You can seduce and lie to in this cold world.
The ones you can betray. 
Cause there to young .
So they end up believing in everything.
I said dear listen.
Believe in your self.
Because you have  the power to make it happen.
Your pretty forget about these young girls 
Because   your a Queen
And you deserve to win a Trophy.

-Nadira Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment