Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Inspire




See the thing about me is I like to inspire people.
I like to leave footprints near peoples hearts.
And have them smile whenever they hear my Name.
I like to have people remember me for all the advice I gave them .
Not just in life ,
But  for them as a person,
I wanna have them crave my knowledge.
 and remember me as the girl behind the poets.
 With the wonderful hidden smile,
And such creative words.
So outspoken and so pure.
Not just the girl in the pictures.
With the good looks.
Grabbing attention from whats more in they outside .
 But not from whats below the surface.
See I like to go and capture hearts And minds.
So that way you know who I am fully inside.
So let me go ahead  and inspire you.
What do you say ?
Would you let me inspire you Just for a day?
-Nadira Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment