Sunday, June 5, 2016

Spark


I like the type of relationships
Where you can laugh  with someone.
Share secrets tell stories.
Pull pranks on one another.
The type of relationships where two people can vibe with each other.
So much spark and Affection.
its like you enjoy each others company .
And not have to try so hard .
 Because things just come easy.
You spend Hours and hours on the phone without knowing time going by so fast.
Because  you guys get carried away .
with each others conversations .
Not knowing when to ever stop.
Because theirs no limits.
I like the type of relationships.
where you recognize how you and the person  are so alike.
And have things in common.
The type of relationship where you feel like you can be yourself with that person.
Because your not afraid to show who you are.
your absolutely confident.
And I think thats what I think is a perfect relationship.
And i'm glad  to say I've found that type of relationship.
And theirs nothing else I would've replaced  it with.
Because God already have blessed me with a wonderful gift.
And I couldn't be more happy.

-Nadira Ahmed




No comments:

Post a Comment