Friday, April 14, 2017

.Little Girls in This Generation

Your Growing up way to fast hold Up.
Mini skirts and fish nets?
Tanktops and No bra?
Little girls hold on.
when I was fifteen or only eleven.
All I can think of was how id get to school every morning.
And how id meet my  friends at the playground.
I never thought for a second about partying.
Or hiding stashes of weed under my pillow case.
Or having boys come over..
Little girls of this generation whats going on I wonder?
What have this world come to?
Half of you girls haven't even hit puberty yet.
And here you guys acting like you guys know everything.  
You guys are moving  way to fast.
Slow down.
Be the young girls your pops  and mother raised you to be.
Close your legs .
Stay away from these streets.
Stay away from this lifestyle .
Dont let these people deceive you.
The world is a very scary place .
Y'all just be careful.

-Nadira Ahmed


No comments:

Post a Comment